Starting a company or becoming a freelancer can have its challenges when competing with businesses that are already established. While you may have the experience, skills, office space, and contacts that can help you initiate your new business, it’s important to boost your credibility by using a virtual office. This will play a major role in building your client base.
According to Upwork’s “Future of Workforce Pulse Report” released in December 2020,
one in four Americans will be working remotely in 2021. It stated that by 2025, 36.2 million Americans will be working remotely, which is an 87% increase from pre- COVID-19 pandemic levels.
That’s a lot of competition. If you’re launching a company or a freelancer, how do you stand out? This is how: Have a virtual office. It offers instant credibility with a professional, commercial address; and it’s available at a fraction of the cost of a full-time physical office space. Every virtual office links to a real business center.
Here are some important tips about how to use a virtual office (similar to WeWork office space) to help you enhance trust and credibility with your current and potential clientele early on. Using these guidelines, you can increase your ability to develop long-lasting professional relationships.
- Demonstrate your availability. Even though you work in a virtual office, you can also always be there physically for your clients. With access to a real business center, you can meet your clients in a professional meeting space in person, or for teleconferencing and video conferencing. This setting offers less distractions than when working from home.
- Present yourself and your business in a professional manner. A virtual office gives you a professional address, which is key to attracting major clients. Plus, with this workspace solution, you have access to professional printers, copiers, fax machines, etc.
- Protect your privacy. As a freelancer, you have a number of clients who come and go, and you definitely don’t want each of them to have your home address for mailing materials, checks, contracts, and more. A virtual office address protects your privacy. You can pick up your client mail at the virtual office location, or have it forwarded to your home. This is also helpful if you move around from one place to another.
If you are a freelancer or own your own business and need to work while in the Keys, Alta Vista Business Center is the perfect solution for a virtual office space and real business center. It offers professional work solutions with connectivity and services right for your business. These include:
- Private furnished office space offering high-speed, business fiber internet with upload/download speeds up of up to one gigabit per second; local or toll-free business number with voicemail, call-forwarding and available smartphone app; access to the meeting room, and more
- Furnished meeting room seating up to six people with a beautiful Gulf view, large screen HD television for presentations, equipped for teleconferencing and video conferencing, and more
- Business services such as professional, scanning, fax sending and receiving, e-signature requests, mail documents and packages, notary public, and more
For more information about how Alta Vista Business Center can help you stay professionally connected, call (305) 293-2702 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. It is located at 3706 North Roosevelt Boulevard, Suite 208, Key West, Florida, 33040.
Visit www.altavista-bc.com or www.facebook.com/AltaVistaBusinessCenter/ for more information.